Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: PeriPera Lip Tint

Hi all! Hows your Monday? Hopefully it is not Monday Blue :) Must fighting fighting since its Monday. I have been telling myself to write blog at least 1 per week, haha since I like to MIA. 

Oh well, today I am going to do review about PeriPera Lip Tint. Before I purchase this product, I saw many review about it and it is all good review. That's why I decided to purchase it. I bought the Orange Juice. 

The packaging is totally adorable with a lil girl on the cap. Super cute!! 
Peri's Tint - Orange Juice Color

The Color on skin and my lip, all is one by 1 sweep application,  to be honest the color  is not  that bright on skin so multiple application is needed also and focus on the center to get the Gradient Lips Color. 

My Ratings: 3/5 


Pro:

- The color is quite nice on my lips, as I found orange color suits me well.
- The packaging is super cute and it is not that big, I like the size, I carry it around.
- I can get the gradient looks easily. 

Cons:

- The color is not stay long, if you drink or eat something, it will fade away quite easily. Quite down for me. As I like my lips color to stay a bit longer than that. I often re-apply it again as it disappear. 

Will I purchase it again?

To be honest, I will think about re-purchase it again. Because of the color does not stay that long. I am quite disappointed about it. I hope they can make it stay longer as I also can get the gradient lips look.

Anyways, Have a great week ahead ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment