Sunday, June 24, 2012

Curel Skin Care Review

Hi girls~~ Today I am going to share about Curel product. This is a short review :). I am so lucky to be able to get free sample of this product, I went to Watsons (just look around, have no intention to buy :P) and the sales lady came and asked me to fill some questionnaire and ran some test to see how moisture your skin. The result of my skin is VERY DRY!!!  :( :( :(   so after we finished with the test and stuffs, the lady gave us free sample of Curel Intensive Moisture Care ( the free sample can be used up to 5 days). It came with Make up Cleansing Gel, Moisture Lotion 2, and Moisture Face Milk.

 

 

So I tried it out, I must said it is pretty good, the Moisture Face Milk absorb really quick and it is not OILY. I use it for like couple of days during the summer time here (average temperature can be up to 30 something degree, humid, no wind) and my face still very fresh. This product is pretty gentle, no scent, pigmented free. This product really keeps my face Oil-Free. :) :) I m waiting for my Olay total effect to finish then buy this one product. hehe.

For more info about  it, check their website: http://www.kao.com/sg/curel/  ( I post the singapore kao website because I checked the indonesian and malaysia kao website, they do not have curel)  :)

Happy Trying :)

Will I purchase this product? YES!!

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment