Sunday, June 3, 2012

KOSE: PURE BRIGHTENER (For Blackheads(Komedo)

Hi Everyone, this is my first time writing this blog. I just want to share with you guys how I remove my annoying blackheads with one of my fave product Kose and simple BIORE Pore strips. If using only Biore Pore strips, it won't do the work- tried it so many times and always pissed me off. So on one clear sunny day, I went to department store (which was on sale), I passed Kose counter and just thought "Let me just ask them if they have any product can deal with blackhead". Apparently They HAVE! Haha. So I purchased this item below:
It works WONDER... This Kose Pure Brightener is actually helps the pore to open up by the rubbing motion we do so the blackheads will easier to come out.

How do you use it: Well you take some amount of  it and rub it on your nose in clockwise motion for like 2-3 mins ( which I found the best), after that you rinse it off with warm water. after that you wet your nose and place the Biore Pore Strips. And then leave it until its harden and tear it off.

See how it works...so many blackheads (ewwwwwwww....). I really recommend this product for those who have blackheads problem. Hope this article helps you guys!! Happy trying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment