Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: My Beauty Diary Mask - Pearl Powder Mask and Bird Nest Mask

HI girls :)!! Today I am going to do some review on Mask Sheet by My Beauty Diary Mask. Before I allergy to mask sheet (other brand), after I used it, my whole face got red, swell, and itchy. :(  I had to see doctor for that and also because of that, I banned mask sheet for a year. ha ha ha.

My sis wants mask sheet so I went to buy this brand for her coz it is quite popular here, the price is moderate (not so expensive- 1 box is 10 sheets), I bought Bird Nest Mask and Pearl Powder Mask. After purchased it, I am thinking " Let me just try 1, if I get allergic again then I won't try any again" LOL So I tried and passed, no allergic and it is good. It softens, moist, and whitening my skin. Today I tried the Pearl Powder Mask, it smelled really nice (a little bit like Talcum powder smell :P Nice)not like as if it contains a lot of alcohol. The ingredients in these maskes donot irritate our skin. After using it, my skin feels so smooth, moist and fresh. I put the mask only 15 mins in my face (do not more than 20 mins).




"My Beauty Diary Mask" comes with lots of variety such as Yoghurt Mask, Natto Mask, Red Wine, Sake Yeast, Aloe Mask, etc. All with different functions such as stress releasing, whitening, soften, moisture, cooling, nourishes, firming, translucent, many more and feed our skins with all the goodie ingredients~~ :P :P

"My Beauty Diary Mask" website: http://www.beautydiary.com.tw/en/aboutus.htm

Happy Trying :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana, I have this mask too in one box and I love it. I love all MBD mask sheet.

    Following your blog now.. Salam kenal yaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi too Rini, Thanks ya~~ Salam kenal juga ^^ MBD is best :)

    ReplyDelete