Sunday, June 3, 2012

CLARISONIC:MIA 2

My lil' baby just arrived~ Hahahaha.

I asked my friend to bought Clarisonic Mia 2 on US. This product is quite expensive but it really good stuff. I bought Coral Mia 2 because I breakout like crazy and I looked at some youtuber and review said that Clarisonic helps to clean your face real clean. In Taiwan, they do not have Clarisonic and recently Olay just came out the new product which is brush cleanser machine as well. Well, to be honest, if you have not touched Mia, you will think " Oh, Olay brush is pretty soft" but that time, i didnt purchase Olay because I saw some reviews about it which saying some have breakouts even more but Clarisonic review is good overall. So thinking to give it a shot :P even though its quite pricy :(
But IT IS GOOD!! 

Let me show you the picture of it.
It comes with:
  • Clarisonic Mia 2
  • Universal Voltage Charger
  • Sensitive Brush Head
  • 1 oz. trial size cleanser
  • Protective travel case

The Brush is really SOFT and it cleans my face really well esp the nose area since I have blackhead problem. After I finished clean my face, I can fell my nose is so smooth. This is def worth buying product.

2 comments:

  1. So TP does not have Clarisonic at all , still thought of getting it there :/ ?

    ReplyDelete