Saturday, June 9, 2012

How to Use: Clarisonic Mia2

Hi everyone~ Today I want to share on how Clarisonic Mia2 works. :)  I'm going to show you my face before and after cleansing with Mia2. (no make up, looks so weird-ha ha ha).
Before Clean my wash, EWWW, oily face--cannot see clearly on this picture. :(











First of all:
1. Wet the brush, it is okay, Mia2 is waterproof. :) Put your cleansing gel on the middle part of the brush. I m using Pond's No Blackheads with Volcanic Clay

 

2.  Press the start button and begin with your forehead. Each section of your sections must not exceeded 30 seconds or else you will feel pain because of our skin is too sensitive with the intensive brush (even tho the brush is soft eventually our skin will damage) :) . For me, FOREHEAD=20 SECS, CHEEKS (EACH SIDE= 10 SECS), NOSE= 20 SECS (to clean my blackheads :P) , CHIN=10 SECS. After that rinse it off and also your Mia2. and We are DONE~ hehe. Clean face for the day :) Met Trying ya~~




2 comments: