Friday, December 9, 2016

NYX Bright Idea: Illuminating Stick in Lavender Lust (BIIS06) & Chardonnay Shimmer (BIIS05)

Who doesn't like highlighter? I love using it on my nose bridge to make it sharper. I have been using the BodyShop Highlighter Shimmer Waves (1) for past 2 years, still like it coz it gives me a bronzy highlighter look & can be used as contouring too. 

But today I am going to share my review about "NYX Bright Idea: Illuminating Stick in Lavender Lust (BIIS06) & Chardonnay Shimmer (BIIS05)", I purchased it from Ulta USA when I was about to check-out. 

The price is really affordable, it is buy 1 get 50% off for the 2nd one. I find shopping in USA is so addictive with all the discounts going on & the selection is different much more than Asia like Maybelline, Revlon, Neutrogena, so many products can't be found in Asia.

Well, let's start, shall we?

See how beautiful the color is, especially the Lavender Lust, this one that made me bought the product.





The swatches 



Pros:
1. It is pretty creamy and easy application 
2. Easily blend 
3. Affordable price & you get the glow 
4. If you wish to have more natural look and just want a lil glow, this is the product
4. Definitely plenty of product for the price you paid

Cons:
1. The shape of the highlighter a little to big for me, esp application for the nose area
2. Color paid off is a little less (esp once you blend it out) if you compare to other brand

Repurchase? Perhaps No, but if you are in tight budget, this one definitely a good choice

Xoxo
Julez
**Please follow my IG at julezjuliana for more daily photos and makeup goodness


No comments:

Post a Comment