Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Etude House: Real Powder Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ in Light Beige

Who doesn't like the cushion foundation that last pretty long and not oily at all? Especially in Singapore humid and hot weather. I finished my Laneige cushion foundation (finally) and wanted to try new cushion foundation that can lasts long in Singapore weather. After reading all the reviews out there, I decided to give Etude House Real Powder Cushion a try. 

It claims to be Primer+ BB Cream+ Concealer+ Powder Pact+ Oil Control Powder. Honestly it has lots of function so I am kinda excited. Once I got it, I use it the next day even though I just out for a while. 

Before my review, here is the look of the Refill and the case of the cushion. Nowadays, Etude House is so creative in their cases. They make the prettiest and adorable cases ever, mine is the "Let your Sparkle On". It is soo glittery and girly!








 My first impression on Real Powder Cushion is:
1. It surely has Powdery finish (Matte finish) and oil control element that it claims (good job Etude House).
2. The coverage is good and nice. It covers my black spots and pores for sure. 
3. It needs to let sit for couple of minutes before you touch your face or else finger print everywhere.
    **because I applied cushion foundation first then did my eyes makeup and leaned my fingers to my face thus it has some finger print but luckily it can blend well
4. Needs 2 applications (at least) to cover up those imperfections
5. Has a very very light scent which I like. 
6. It lasts pretty long, as I applied it on 12 PM, went out in humid weather and even took a nap afterwards. It does NOT give me any OILY face looks. After nap, the coverage surely gone but still looks ok - No Oil at all 👍👍👍

Heading out after makeup

After nap (see my eyes makeup a lil smudging and no OIL face!!!)

Re-purchase: YES especially if you have oily face or lives in humid country! I recommend this cushion foundation! 


Check out my IG for daily or random sharing!
IG: julezjuliana


xoxo
Julez Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment