Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Banila Co Makeup Remover: Clean It Zero Purity

Do you ever feel like so lazy to remove your makeup after the day ends? I do!! Always especially during my pregnancy. I still able to put some nice and simple makeup when going out but removing it, I am dead serious lazy. 

Luckily I bought this makeup remover balm when I was in Korea for my pre-wedding photoshoot. It is Banila Co Makeup Remover: Clean it Zero Purity. I know it was hype for sometimes already esp the pink bottle. But I decided to go for the green bottle which is the Clean it Zero Purity.

The difference between the Clean It Zero (Pink) & Clean It Zero Purity (Green) is
1. Clean It Zero (Pink): is for Normal skin
2. Clean It Zero Purity (Green): is for Sensitive skin



Sometimes my skin can be a little sensitive thus I chose the Purity instead. 

Tell you, this product can beat my all time favorite makeup remover oil which is Biore Cleansing Oil. 
I tried it and I Love it! I love how it just melts all your stubborn makeup, the stubbornest makeup ever also can be melted 😆 It is so solid in removing all your makeup I should said. 

Here is my video on how I remove makeup using this product. You can see it in my instagram as well (IG: julezjuliana)

Application:
Using the spatula to scope out the product to keep it hygiene and use the circular motion to start rubbing your makeup. Face, Eyes and Lips makeup will be gone in no time! 

Pro:
1. It is quick, solid and good in removing all the makeup (No doubt)
2. It does not irritate your skin esp if you have sensitive skin (so far it does not break out or anything my face)
3. It has a good quantity amount of product (using it since June 2017 and now still has quarter) 
4. It does not has any fragrance at all
5. Once you are done and rinse it with water, it actually almost gone but I like to do double cleansing using my Clarisonic Mia2 to remove all the unwanted residue. 

Cons:
None so far I am using it but if you are the one who do not like the oily cleansing maybe you won't like it. 

Repurchase? YES!!!

Check out my IG for daily or random sharing!
IG: julezjuliana

Xoxo
Julez

No comments:

Post a Comment