Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: Maybelline Pure Concealer Mineral


Hai hai Ladies! Review review time! Today I am going to share a bit about Maybelline Concealer Mineral. Langsung to main point ya~~ haha

Here it goes the picture of the product, the color is No. 1 (light shade) a bit lighter than my normal skin tone.

The color



I only dotted in my chin since it had lots of acne

My chin looks a bit flawless becoz of the concealer :P


Pro:
1. The coverage is good enough for daily use.
2. The texture is pretty watery, not the creamy texture.
3. Easy to apply because of the texture.

Cons: 
 The coverage does not last long. ( a bit disappointed) 

But overall, it is a good product for daily usage. 

Re-purchase?
 I will for daily use only, will not use it for formal make up. 

Hope this helps. Enjoy ur weekend girls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment