Saturday, July 27, 2013

HAUL BLOG: Korean Products

Hi Pretties!!

The weekend is here!!! Any plans to fill your weekend? Either is Relaxing or Busy weekend, I hope all of you have blast!! For me, I plan to spend my weekend relax because last week- weekend, it was busy busy one, went out a lot. Tired myself and on weekdays after that, I slept quite early every day like 10PM, already passed out on my *pulau kapuk. hahaha

Today, I decided to do some haul blog about the things that I recently bought. Recently, I bought lots of Korean products. As we all know, Korean product is pretty good quality and cheap. Korean culture is boomingggg~~~


Ok then, Let's see what I got this time :) 

All the products taking Group Picture. LOL

1. Missha - Skin Tightening Auto Massager


Missha- Skin Tightening Auto Massager


This Product is really easy to use and pretty cheap for face Massager. I bought this because I saw review about it and give it a try. I am going to do separate review for each of the item or else, this one will be such a long long article. :P

2. CLIO - Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner and O' Tank Volume Mascara

This one comes with combo package, Eyeliner and Mascara. Handy. I bought this one because a lot of recommendation on the eyeliner. Later I am going to do review of it and compare it with Maybelline Hyper Sharp liner. So stay tune ya :)



3. Missha - Time Revolution Night Repair Essence


I did not buy this one but when my company went to Korea for company trip, my colleague bought this for me since I can not go. Just got into the company for like several months :( :( :(  My friend got the 50 ml one, Pretty big one since the amount that I use every night is just so little because only 2 drops is enough for the whole face. :)



4. Innisfree - Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Ok, this comes the viral product (i think), lots of recommendation about this product on how it works really well on blackheads and everything. But to be honest, it does not do its magic on it, I tried it once but cant see any difference. I am going to give it a try several times and make a review about it. So please innisfree works your magic on me. hahha *maksa mode :P



5. Innisfree- Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack

Another Innisfree product, nose pack. It is really cheap, if I am not mistaken only like 6000 WON . This is one really CHEAP product so I think I must to give it a try. But it turns out to be SERIOUS Disappointment. Seriously, the nose pack does not WORK at all. Used it once and put it aside for like months. Quite downer. :( :( :( Anyone also ever used this product? Are you share the same feeling with me?? Please comment down below 



6. Holika Holika - Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner

I love love love this eyeliner, it is waterproof and comes with glitter. Special article will be on these babies. I bought 2 first time and purchased another one again. LOVE THIS ONE! RECOMMENDED!!!



7. Etude House - My Lash Serum

I bought this one because I think I need to give my lash some serum so it will grow longer and longer. Since I have pretty shortie lashes hahaha. Still working on it to see if my lashes goes some cm or not :P, will let you guys know :) :)


8. Skin Food - Super Nut Mask

My colleague gave this for me as a gift from Korea. Havent tried it, going to do soon. Hope it really good and does not irritate my skin. I got pretty sensitive skin. Right now, I can only do with My Beauty Diary Mask from Taiwan.  

So, those are the things I bought recently, not that many, yea? haha I wish I bought more but need to save save. hahaha. 


Hope you guys can enjoy my blog and please comment down below to let me know if you also purchase the same products and if you like it or not :) :)


Enjoy your lovely weekend, Pretties 


No comments:

Post a Comment