Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review: Clinique Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup SPF 29/PA+++

Hi Pretty!

Recently I got freebies from Clinique so today I am going to do the review on its Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup with SPF29/PA+++.

The Freebie packaging is really simple, plain green since it is freebies so the size is really small ( only 2.3g), perfect to be in my pouch. HAHA. Ok, the color I got is No. 04 Cream Beige, I think the color is a bit too dark for my skin tone now especially after I moved to Singapore from Taiwan, I got a little bit fairer than before I was in Taiwan (because I like to beach when I was in Taiwan) :P :P

Anyway, here is the look of the Freebie product:

Back of the box with the description

Inside


Actual Product:



The compact is good but not great, the powder is really Ultra-fine so good for oily skin like me. It is also give the radiant looks but more matte since there is no bits of shimmer or anything. But the coverage is not performing so well in hiding the freckles or acne

Pro:
1. It comes with SPF29, UV protection baby~~ which is quite high for compact powder.
2. Really Ultra-fine powder, perfect for oily skin
3. Matte yet radiant finishing


Cons:
1. The coverage is medium level where only covers fairly but for freckle, it still a bit obvious.
2. It does not stay long, such a downer. Really after like 1-2 hours, you need to touch up again. :(

Re-purchase: No, Since I like my make up to last longer not like 1-2 hours. 

Enjoy your days, ladies :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment