Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Bourjois Contour Clubbing Blue Neon Waterproof Eyeliner

Hallloww~~ today I am so in reviewing mood, as my previous blog I mentioned about my favorite eyeliner at the moment which is " Bourjois Contour Clubbing Blue Neon Waterproof Eyeliner". I actually accidentally pick this eyeliner while I was in Medan. My sis and I went to Sun Plaza just to hang around and my sis wanted to find defoliator for her skin as for me, I tried to find eye primer which I can not find in Medan (dunno why), even the staff they do not understand what eye primer is = =''', a bit shock! to be honest. Then we walked around Sogo tried to find "Eye Primer" at Bourjois, well of course, they do not have it, they have concealer instead, "Healthy Mix Concealer" and of course the Blue Neon eyeliner which catches my attention due to its packing which is so neon and I was like " I must have it" (haha~ just a lame reason for shopping :P). and also the staff  is pretty nice and patience in explaining to me and my sis. (good impression)
So I am quite happy with my purchase there and the product as well. 

Peek look of the product I bought:
1. Healthy Mix Concealer
I picked No. 52 Eclat Medium Color

2. Contour Clubbing Blue Neon Waterproof Eyeliner


The Color is so intense, bright and nice

I am going to do the review only for the eyeliner not the concealer:)
Pro-s about the Blue Neon Eyeliner:
1. I like the color of it, it is so intense, bright and daring just like its name. Blue Neon. Also get the shimmering effect.
2. It is waterproof
3. Easy application , it seems to me like gel eyeliner, the texture is not so dry as usual pencil eyeliner.
4. Price is reasonable, I think I got it like 120rb IDR, which is good for its quality.
5. The packing is nice and eye catching (*for me)
6. It also can be used as eye shadow by blending it. So 2 functions. Love it.

Cons:
So far I have not found anything extreme that make me do not like the product. Maybe 1 thing: need add "Oil Proof" since my eyes area is so oily that why I need the Eye primer (hahaha).

Will I purchase it again? 
DEFINITELY YES~ and I also want to try other daring colors as well. 

Enjoy girls and Stay pretty! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment