Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Make Up: Big Round Eyes Make Up

Hi ladies, how are you all? Seems like I have M.I.A from my blog for like I dunno since when. hehe. It has been a lot going on in my life, trying to sort it out and figure it out. Esp, from the haze in Singapore, it was so bad, the air quality is pretty bad here but can't stop me from putting my make up and go out there (even tho need to wear mask while i was outside~ booo hooo) :( :(

oh well, today I m gonna share one of my current fave make up.
Moi face after putting some make up 
A little bit close up of the eyes (see how it is so big)
CLOSE UP!!!

So, Let's get started!!!
Here are all the products that I used:
1. Senka BB Cream
2. Urban Decay: Eye Primer
3. Maybelline: Eye Liner Gel
4. Bourjois: Blue Neon Waterproof Eyeliner (my Current fave)
5. Maybelline: Loose Powder
6. Urban Decay Eye Pallete
7. Majorica majoraca Blush
8. Etude House: Lip Tint
9. Body Shop: Eyebrow powder
10. Body Shop: Shimmering powder
11. Eye Brushes

As you can see, i like to add Bourjois Eyeliner on the top of my black liner to make  my eyes pops a bit :P



I really love this make up and plus it is so easy, it concentrates on the eyes part so people will notice more on your round big eyes :) :) so I want to share with you my current fave eye make up :>

Hope you girls like it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment