Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tutorial: My Look using Lorac Pro Palette-- Simple Sexy Brown

It is about Lorac Pro Palette again, hope you ladies are not that sick with this product, please don't because this one is worth it :) This time, it is not about Review or me blabbing about how good it is, but I will make Tutorial using it. This I think is my second tutorial so bare with me  :)

Here we go:
1. Always remember to PRIMER your eyes so the color will be obvious and Long-lasting whole day. 



2. Line your upper waterline using your favorite Black Pencil Eyeliner. I am using Hana Waterproof Black Pencil Eyeliner.
3. Take any cream pencil liner in Dark Brown Color, Here I am using Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterporoof Eyeliner in shade No.5 and blend it out using your finger. 




Take out your Lorac Pro Palette, it is the time to use it :P Today we are going to use 5 colors: Garnet, Gold, Champagne, Deep Purple & Cream.

4. Apply Gold at your upper lid until middle half and leave the tip part for Champagne. Blend well between Gold and Champagne. 
5. Apply Garnet above the Gold color. Again Blend well so there is no harsh line above the Garnet. 
6. Apply little of Cream color above the Garnet as transition color so it won't be so weird. 



7. Apply the Deep Purple color in the V corner and Blend well into Garnet and Gold. 
8. Touch up some of the Gold in the middle of upper lid. 
9. Now it is the lower lash line time. The sequence of the colors is the same as above just put it in very thin line and blend all those color together. 
10. Apply Deep Purple on outer lash line and Garnet next about 1/4 and then Gold in the middle and lastly Champagne in the inner. 




11. Put your favorite Eyeliner, I am using CLIO eyeliner and Hana Waterproof Eyeliner for Lower Lash Line. 
12. Curl your lashes and apply your Fave mascara, I am using Maybelline Rocket Mascara

And You are DONE!
The Result~~~


CLOSE UP!!!



     






 

 

This is my Simple Sexy Brown Make-up, Love the color payoff of Lorac Pro Pallet, all the application is one 1-2 sweeps and I can get the color I want. This is why I am so IN LOVE with it. 

Product I used:
1. Lorac pro Palette: Garnet, Gold, Champagne, Cream and Deep Purple
2. Hana Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
3. Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner
4. Clio Eyeliner
5. Maybelline Rocket Mascara
6. Revlon 24 Hours Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Shade: 250 Medium Beige
7. Bare Minerals - Matte Powder, Shade: Light
8. Maybelline Cheeky Glow - Shade: Fresh Coral
9. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Shade:030 Smitten Exprise

Hope you ladies love this look as well!! 




2 comments: