Saturday, March 8, 2014

Review: LUSH Cream Eyeshadow - SOPHISTICATED

Never know that LUSH has make-up line now, because in my mind, LUSH is all about bubbles, strong nice smell bath soap, and unique bubble soap and all. Up until my friend gave this little bottle to me, I was like "HEIN?! LUSH has Cream Eyeshadow?? I don't know lerrr (in my Singlish mode) :P

My first impression of it without opening or trying it, just by looking, I was like "The color looks nice"; it looks very pigmented and very coppery color which I like. So I definitely will give it a try.


Nice & Cute Packaging 


The Color is quite nice right? Nice shimmery Taupe color 

I found my interesting way in using this cream eyeshadow is to out some of it in your lid and let it sit for like couple seconds and blend it with your finger and the color is more visible than if you directly blend it after application. 

What I say:
1. Packaging is Unique, it looks like some of those chemical bottle which I find quite cute. I really love the packaging ( I think I will give 10 out of 10 for the creativity)
2. It comes in clear bottle so you'll know when you run out even tho it will be quite long, because the amount of this product is quite much. 
3. It quite pigmented and definitely can build it up.
4. Can be used as base color as well
5. It quite long lasting, last from 3 - 8 hours depends on if you use Primer or not. 

So, have you ladies try this? Happy Weekend all 

8 comments:

  1. nice post!
    followed you on GFC :)
    Mind to followback?
    Thank you :)
    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss dear!! of course, followed you back.. :) :)

      Delete
  2. wah lucu ya bentuknya , kaya bentuk serum gitu , kukira ini serum hahaha

    catherine-widjaja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ini...packaging nya unik bgt..hahaha..untungny gw ga pernah salah ambil n pk sbg serum :p

      Delete
  3. hey nice review ya,
    penasaran, ini product nya mirip maybelline color tattoo ga? terus kalo udah diolesin dimata harus cepet2 diblend juga kah?

    btw, thanks for sharing ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imelda, thanks :) :0 :)
      Menurut gue sih kaga mirip, maybelline color musti cepat2 diolesin klo ga agak susah. Klo yang ini, ga perlu, karena gue biasanya nunggu 30 detik gitu baru diblend, warnanya menurut gue lebih keluar. :D

      Delete
  4. packagingnya mirip sama serum XD unk bgt.. haha
    warnanya jg baguss.. sayang di indo ga ada T_T

    don't forget to join my giveaway ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Xiao Vee.. gue demen sama packagingnya.. ya nih,,musti ke sgp or malaysia. kapan ya indo ada..

      Will def join your giveaway :):)

      Delete