Monday, February 10, 2014

Review: Real Technique Brush - Core Collection

Hi Ladies, Happy CNY!! Wish all the blessing and happiness be with you all in this holiday season! 

Oh well, today I am going to review about this magnificent make-up brush that I am loving at the moment which is REAL TECHNIQUE BRUSH by Samantha Chapman. You ladies must have heard about this brushes by her, it is viral in YouTube and blog as well. It is quite difficult to buy in Asia so I ordered mine online from the states and of course with my friend's help, these babies are in my hand now. LOLXX


Here are the pics I took of my baby brushes:









the handle is a bit dirty (coz i m using it everyday) haha

To be honest, these brushes really work wonder, because before I used Korean brand brushes and some of Sephora brush, I also like Sephora brush esp their blending brush. But today I am talking about their core collection which are consists of 4 full size brushes and standing case. 


I am going to talk about this standing case, aside using it as its container, I like to use its stand to dry all my brushes after deep cleaning my brushes because I don't like to put my brushes in a jar to dry, I think it takes longer time to dry. So I use this standing case instead, save my time and my brushes :P :P


So what are the brushes in this collection???? Wanna know?? Keep reading yaa :>

Their brushes are ultra-plush and synthetic bristles, the most important is it is very very soft in skin. 

The brushes are: 

1.  Detailer Brush - good for concealer to make more define and long-lasting shape. 



2. Pointed foundation Brush -  good for liquid foundation to create great coverage. 

3. Buffing Brush - good for application of powder and mineral foundation

          
4. Contour Brush - with a little pointed brush it is great to contour and create more focus finish. 
                                          

Pro-s:

1. The brushes are all SUPER SOFT, synthetic bristles and its hand-cut :>
2. I like the handle, its size is perfect to grip and to move around, plus the color is cute  ( thinking to get their pinkie brush). Oh ya, it is also very light. 
3. Most love its Buffing Brush because its gives the perfect coverage of the powder and its gives even finish. 
4. It is Cheap, I think I got mine like 16-18 SGD (after convert it from USD)
5. The bristles are quite full, so it catches all the necessary foundation or powder. 

Con-s:

1. The black part of the handle gets dirty quickly, i think because of the rubber material they use. but still ok.
2. Unable to find it at stores in Asia :(

So what is your fave brushes, ladies?? 

2 comments:

  1. My fave brushes is sigma & coastal scents ^^
    anyway, IMHO you shouldn't use dark blue for body text because it looks similar with black and I hardly can see your review >w<
    If I'm allowed to give a feedback, you should use light color font for your body text if you want to keep black background :)
    keep blogging ;)

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xiao Vee, thanks for the suggestion, i just realized it. :) Sigma brushes also one of my favorite. Good brushes really make difference. :)

      Delete