Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jan 2014 Favorite Products

Hi lovelies, this is  my first time in doing my Favorite post. I begin to accumulate lots of make-up & skin care products so I am thinking why not write my favorite make up products at the moment and I will definitely re-purchase the products until I find new and better products, haha.

OK, here is some Make-up Products I am loving now:
1. Eye Shadow Palette
    I am soooo in love with LORAC PRO PALETTE. I highly recommend this product to all Make-up Lover. The color payoff is crazy GOOD!! It doesn't have lots of fall off and the most important is with one swipe you can get the color you desire without the need of many application.

I will specifically write a post more about this palette since I am so in love with it. HAHA!


It also comes with Eye Primer






2. Foundation
    When BB cream is introduced for the first time, I switched from foundation to BB cream ever since. But after moved to Singapore, I don't know why BB cream always give me that shining face in the end of the day, don't know if it is the weather or my body changes. :P so when I was back home in Medan, I went to check out Revlon product and the lady suggested me this foundation and it works wonder. No greasy, oily face now. And it said it could stay for 24H but I think 12H (in my face) but it already good considering drugstore product with long lasting effect, light and good coverage.





3. Concealer
    I have lots of concealers as we all ladies must have, we just like to buy stuffs (don't we?) haha. But now I am liking this concealer from Bare Minerals, from the packing to the coverage.
The packing is small, so it is easier to carry around and the coverage is good, covers most of my acne scar.





4. Blusher
   I usually do not use blusher a lot since I was kinda lazy to put so many products in my face for daily basis. But when I was home for CNY this year, I tried my sister's blusher by Maybelline, I was like OMG!! It really gives some color to my pale face (haha), so I decided to run to Maybelline to buy it and it is cheap with great color. Recommend it!!
   



5. Make-up Brushes
    Till now, I love 2 brands of makeup brushes which is SIGMA brush and Real Technique. Both of them works wonder in doing their job haha, I love Sigma steadiness in all application and as Real Technique I love its Powder Brush which gives the neat finished for the powder application. 



Both of the brushes are good quality products, but Sigma brushes are pricey. So for you with limited budget and want good brushes, you can really consider Real Technique Brush. It never fails me. :) :)

So that's about my Jan 2014 current Favorite products, what about yours?? :) Have a nice week ladies 

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I want Lorac Pro Palette, have been eyeing this palette for months! I make an oath that if i get this palette, i wont buy any eyeshadow palette for the rest of 2014! hahaha. I already ordered this palette online, and it's on its way :D
    anyway, you should create a look with this palette! ^^ :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imelda, haha. I think you can fulfill your oath since this palette is an awesome palette, Now I just grab that palette if I am travelling or my first choice to do my make up, so in LOVE with it. The color payoff is crazily amazing. haha. Hope your palette arrive sooon!
      yea, i am thinking to create a look with this palette, stay tuned ya! :D :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! How is the BareMinerals Concealer? Is it good? :D

    Anw, I love your blog! I've followed you. :)
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    xx
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby, thankss. I followed you as well.
      Bare Minerals Concealer is good, it covers most of my acne scar (the coverage is quite high but must pair up with foundation or BB). :)

      Delete
  3. Love the LORAC Pro palette, its such a thoughtful product to give the eye primer as a bonus.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it is. the primer also works well :)

      xx
      http://beautifyneverbeenbetter.blogspot.sg/

      Delete