Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: Lorac Skinny Palette in NUDE

Another Viral Palette on Instagram that I spotted 2 months ago, since I followed a lot of beauty instagramer (to get inspired on their look and stuffs) and I really like the NUDE palette by Lorac which is limited edition and it is SOLD OUT everywhere (Lorac website, Zappos, and Hautelook). Luckily I managed to get mine on Hautelook while they re-stocked it (I think mine is the second batch of Hautelook stock), without any further consideration, I purchase 3 of the palettes which is NUDE, NAVY and PLUM
But today I am going to introduce the NUDE palette only, the other two will be in the other post :)
Here is the pic and swatches:
The box and Packing


Love the colors

Close up of the gorgeous color

Swatches (Room Lighting, No Flash)

I only use the Copper Gold color and the Light Brown (3 from Left) as transition color
What I said:
1. Love all the colors esp the Copperish-Gold color (the 3rd from Right), I can use it on its own (very coppery)
2. Less fall out
3. Great Pigmentation esp with eye primer
4. Very versatile palette (DEF my palette On-The-Go)
5. Very Reasonable price
6. Love the packaging, it is so slim (just like it said SKINNY) and light-weight. Easy to carry it around.
7. The only cons is Lorac should not make it as Limited Edition, should keep on producing it. All the color is Gorgeous!
Re-purchase:
YES, if they are still available
Xoxo
Julez 

No comments:

Post a Comment