Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Start!!!! Need lotta Fighting~~

Hi girls, it has been quite a long time I do not post anything, because I has been busy for packing and packing. I left Taiwan already, I stayed in Taiwan for 8 years (fuiiih...long time ya~), I just figured that it is the time for me to leave this lovely and beautiful small island to find new adventure. I feel afraid to be honestly but hey life is short, so gotta try anything that you want. hahaha. WE should never be afraid to try new things (keep telling this to myself). It has been 3 days, I left Taiwan, miss that place so much, cry a lot and smile a lot as well. I am lucky that my bestfriend in Singapore really takes care of me, met lots of new friends and have quite a fun~~~ Right now, I hope I can find a job ASAP! so I can buy skincare and makeup here which I can't find in Taiwan and do the review about it. :P :P

Lastly, I am going to commit myself to write this blog at least once a week and done more more more review for you girls!! So please pray for me in Singapore so I can find job here~~ hehehe. Thanks ya~~


2 comments:

  1. Good luck for u'r new journey~ I hope you can find job asap :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Shasha~~~ I ll work hard to find it! :>

      Delete